The scholarship is not open to students who are in receipt of funding from external bodies such as local Government, charities or private organizations.
Application Deadline: 24th August 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships:
- The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a £2,000 award applied to the first year of study only.
- Qualifying recipients of the scholarship will receive the award in the form of a tuition fee discount. No cash alternative is available and the award cannot be used in place of any required deposit.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Cardiff University.
- Applicants must have good academic records
Application Process: International applicants holding offers for selected undergraduate programmes & selected postgraduate programmes will automatically be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. This means you do not need to submit a separate application to be considered for an award.
If you meet, or exceed, the conditions stated in your UCAS offer, or, if you are holding an unconditional offer, you will automatically be awarded the scholarship as a tuition fee discount. This is subject to you meeting our eligibility criteria as set out in the terms and conditions.
Visit The Official Website For More Information