Jacobs University in conjunction with Stiftungsfonds Deutsche Bank, Bremer Landesbank Stiftung and Stiftung Metall Unterweser is offering partial scholarships to students determined to study MSc in Data Engineering, or MSc in Supply Chain Engineering and Management.
The scholarships will cover part of the tuition fee for two years, Up to €5,000/academic year, covering part of the tuition fee. External scholarships will be awarded on top of possible Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships.
Application Deadline: June 1st 2018
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have enrolled in the first year of a postgraduate program.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be International students
Application Process: Click Here To Apply, Applications need to include the following documents:
- Essay (letter of motivation)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 60 (Duolingo). Native speakers and applicants who completed their undergraduate studies in English may be exempt from this requirement.
Admitted students send the scholarship motivation letter as a pdf-file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit The Official Website For More Information